Thursday 13 February 2014

Patisserie Boutique @ Ipoh


Having a second visit to this cafe with a Parisian theme !
On the first visit I didn't get to try the spaghetti as it was not available yet.
If the food serve is good I won't mind having a second visit.
Since it is a second visit, not many photos were taken.
Hence photos below will do the talking.

Raisins and Pine Nuts Spaghetti.
A bit oily though but still tasted alright and tossed with lots of raisins and crunchy pine nuts.

Smoked Duck Aglio Olio.
Sis give me a few pieces of the smoked duck to try and I want more !

Dessert is love.
Strawberry Tart with premium chocolate base and top garnished with almond flakes.
Taste is superb for chocolate fans like me !
And not to mention the strawberries are of good qualities.

Close up photo of the tart.
Are you drooling now ?
Head over to Patisserie Boutique for more dessert choice.

Tiramisu in a jar.
The top layer tasted alright.
 As my sister dig the bottom layer I tried it.
I can't accept the taste as it is too bitter and tasted like alcohol.





2 comments:

  1. On behalf of Patisserie BoutiQue, i would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the deep liquor taste in our tiramisu. A little mistake by our 2nd Assistant on the overuse of black rum. We would like to invite you and your sister back and we'll replace you with another jar of Tiramisu. Just look for our Main Chef Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the invitation.
      We will drop by again when we have free time.

      Delete