Saturday 3 May 2014

Nasi Lemak Kampung Darat @ Changloon, Kedah

Would you wake up as early as 5.40am just to eat typical Malaysian breakfast ?
Yes I mean Nasi Lemak ! Yay or nay ?
Thanks to my crazy bunch of friends, we went together. 
It seems quite famous as many went there before.
Was already full house when we arrived at around 6.15am.
Mostly is locals from that area. 
A few side dishes to choose from to accompany the nasi lemak with coconut aroma.
They sell roti canai too.

Photo: 7 early 8 early ! 早起的Munyee有Nasi Lemak吃 ?
The overall taste was okay for me.
The sambal could be more spicy hehe.
Not spicy enough for me.
This cost me RM 5.

Once in a while, we must do some crazy things before we graduate !
And I'm glad that I have friends that love eating as much as I do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment