Saturday 3 August 2013

When Life Gives You Lemon, Make Lemonade

When you see the title of the post, what comes into your mind ?
It is none other than the now infamous Plan B ! Yay or nay ? I'm planning to meet up with my friend Rabinder and I suggested Plan B at Ipoh located beside Kong Heng Restaurant which opened its door on the 22nd July. Excited much :)

The front cover of the menu.

 Patrons can either choose to be seated at the air conditioned area or the open air area.Try to avoid the lunch hour as it will be very packed.

Complimentary water.

I ordered Egg's Benedict.Dayummmsss.

Ultimate French Toast. 
Suitable for those who have a sweet tooth or craving for sugary food.

Belgian Fries with Hot Sauce. Not as what we expected.

Frosty Lemon Tea

Macadamia Caramel Cheesecake.

Will definitely return to Plan B to try out their spaghetti ! Till then, stay tuned for my next post.












































1 comment: