Monday 25 November 2013

Hai Thien Restaurant@Kuala Perlis

It's my second visit again to Hai Thien after one year. 
It is a halal restaurant. 
No special occasion, the five of us just suka-suka go there eat. 
I'm craving for the salad you tiao.
Sorry for the poor quality pics as we are already hungry at that time.
Ya, most of the time I rely on my phone to take all those pictures. 
My photo taking skill not bad huh ?
Salad you tiao sprinkled with sesame seed. 
This is medium portion where can be shared among 5persons.

Suan Mei Chicken. Sorry lah, I don't know how to taip in Chinese words.
So just use pin yin.
This is average only as I found it a bit too bland ?

Forgotten what is this.

Fried Sotong. Fresh and succulent texture. 
All of us love sotonggg.

Tom Yam Seafood Soup again.
Personally, I love Kampung Siam's tom yam moreeee.
The bill came in RM100++
Okay a bit too expensive compared to Kampung Siam.
Overall is good and service is fast although it is full house that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment