Tuesday 5 November 2013

Sushi Zanmai@Gurney Paragon

Not much introduction is needed as most of you have heard about Sushi Zanmai.
Went to Sushi Zanmai for lunch on 1st November as we do window shopping at Gurney Paragon. 


Unlimited refill of green tea available in hot or cold.

Me and another friend ordered this. Asari Nabe. I chosen this because it looks so tempting from the menu. You can choose either to pair it with rice or udon. But I regretted once the food arrived. The soup got no taste at all and at that point I feel like wanna ask the server to change it ! But in the end I did not because I'm considerate cos the restaurant is full house on that day. Even my other two friends also claimed that it is so bland. 

Close-up of the Asari Nabe. A huge dissapointment. What caught my eyes is only the lala. Others is all vegetables wey I tell you.

Seafood Treasure Pot. And this one is soooooo salty ! I wonder is it the chef forget to put salt in my Asari Nabe set and put salt twice in this pot !

Anyway, this Hokkaido Roll is so so so yummyyyy. Top with avocado slice and braised scallop. The sauce makes me wanna lick off the plate.

Signing off with a pic of part of Gurney Paragon.

Do expect long queues during lunch hour. Reservation is allowed.

Kindly visit their website for more info : http://www.supersushi.com.my/index.html

Located at 163D-6-36, 6th floor of Gurney Paragon, Persiaran Gurney, 10250, Penang.



No comments:

Post a Comment